全民医疗保健(HCFA)是一个基于各州的消费者健康倡导组织，成立于1985年. HCFA’s mission is to advocate for health justice in Massachusetts by working to promote health equity and ensure coverage and access for all. 该组织在其工作中被认为是国家的领导者.
保健协会的重点是扩大获得保健的机会, improving quality, and bringing down health care costs in Massachusetts through its leadership of and participation in numerous policy advocacy coalitions. These coalitions bring together a wide variety of organizations to work collaboratively to make meaningful health policy changes. 通过联合不同的选民，HCFA能够在许多方面扩大其永利体育官方app的影响范围. HCFA also helps thousands of individuals and families each year to enroll in and renew their health insurance and troubleshoot health coverage issues through a unique, 多语言消费者帮助热线. HCFA uses the health care access barriers that HelpLine callers report to inform a state-level health advocacy agenda.
该组织的成就包括领导了马萨诸塞州四次广泛的医疗改革浪潮, 包括2006年《永利体育官方》(ACA)的前身立法，. Legislation in 2012 resulted in the nation’s first comprehensive law aimed at controlling health care cost growth through adoption of alternative payment methodologies; care coordination; and investments in technology, wellness and prevention. Today, HCFA is leading the campaigns and coalitions necessary to defend the progress that has been made in health care access and affordability, 与此同时，重点关注可以在州一级做出的改善，以解决卫生公平问题.
- 与管理团队和供应商合作管理所有公司福利计划，包括员工登记, terminations, and changes; conduct new employee benefit and payroll orientation; conduct open enrollment and other benefit support functions; and serve as a resource to employees with benefit-related questions and issues
- 维护员工档案，完整记录税务和福利信息, job descriptions, dates and conditions of hire, salary adjustments, 及其他与聘用条件或工作表现有关的事项
- Collaborate with the Chief of Staff and Chief Operating Officer to advise and update staff as needed on personnel policy or procedures. 建议修改人事永利体育官方app, procedures, 或者在需要的时候帮助他们实现
- Oversee HCFA’s recruiting and hiring process including working with the management team and hiring managers to define strategic staffing plans, finalize job descriptions, 筛选申请人并促进面试过程
- 协调HCFA新员工/实习生入职和入职培训流程，包括材料, technology and office set-up
- Handle all administrative matters related to retaining and terminating employees including preparing relevant employee correspondence and facilitating office space and technology access changes
- 与HCFA的财务团队合作，准备并提交双月工资表, 维护相应的扣款计划并及时发送扣款
- Collaborate with the Chief of Staff and Chief Operating Officer to ensure that HCFA remains current with all federal and state personnel law and requirements
- 与办公室主任和首席运营官合作，管理IT供应商和技术基础设施. Conduct planning to ensure connectivity and communications needs are met and to keep abreast of appropriate ways to enhance the organization’s technology infrastructure
- Coordinate with the IT Vendor to ensure hardware and software installation and upgrades for all organizational technology are completed on a timely basis
- 确保及时发现和解决技术问题. 识别基础设施和设备需求以提高效率
- Coordinate with HCFA leadership on HIPPA Compliance matters including interfacing with vendors and executing activities related to policy and procedures established by a WISP and/or HIPPA Compliance Program
- 为HCFA管理层提供组织项目和沟通支持.e. 促进和促进与业务和程序有关的全组织的沟通)
- Work with HCFA management to sustain and evaluate existing administrative systems and vendors in order to promote efficiency and identify opportunities for system improvements
- Oversee operations vendor management, 办公室管理和设施与行政团队合作
- Oversee over-all office administration to ensure that the team has what it needs to be comfortable and successful; plan ahead and help ensure investments are made that maintain an excellent office environment
- 与HCFA管理层合作，制定和实施长期和短期的空间规划, coordinate facilities planning, telecommunications, and office equipment needs
- 根据需要与HCFA管理层协调必要的组织永利体育官方需求. Work with management as well as the organization’s broker to maintain updated insurance schedules and complete insurance renewals as-needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- 以专业的态度回应个人和组织的问题, compassionate and expedient manner
- Cross-cultural competency: an ability to understand and effectively communicate with team members from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to clearly manage and refine systems; organize work flows and document and communicate policies and procedures
- 具有良好的组织能力，能够平衡地处理多个优先事项, patience and professionalism
- 熟练使用Microsoft Office办公软件(Excel, Word和Outlook)
- Commitment to the mission of HCFA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR/operations positions; experience in the nonprofit sector highly preferred
- Experience and comfort with collaborating to run operations for a medium-sized organization and being accountable for strategy execution
- 愿意卷起袖子，在需要时投入工作, 要认识到没有什么行动是太大或太小的
- 大力支持卫生协会的理念和使命——卫生公平，并与之保持一致, public health and consumer advocacy
BENEFITS & SALARY RANGE
- Salary range: $70,000 -$80,000
- Generous paid time off policy
- Robust benefits package
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter summarizing their interest in and qualifications for the position to: email@example.com. 请在主题栏中填写“人力资源和运营经理”.